POOL HEATH AND SAFETY POLICY (CHILDREN UNDER 41/2)
- For the health and safety of our swimmers, all students under the age of 41/2 years old must wear a cloth reusable swim diaper in the pool.
- We refer to this apparel as “swim underwear” for students who are already potty trained.
- Warm water is conducive to fecal accidents and swim diapers can prevent pool closures during your lesson.
- Before submitting your registration, please read the Facility Policies. Feel free to call if you have any questions.
- The class opening we offer you is based on your child’s age, approximate swim level, and your available times and days
- You may submit your registration online or return the printed form by mail, fax, or in person along with the applicable registration fee. If you register online, you may pay your annual registration fee on the first day of class. $15 for one child and $25 for family
- We will contact you as soon as there is an opening in a class that matches your criteria
- We encourage you to sign up for automatic billing. If you choose another payment method, courtesy reminders are posted in our lobby when your tuition is due.
- Payment is required by the due date to secure your place in the class schedule.
- You may choose to either purchase bulk packages at a discounted price or pay for one month at a time
- Monthly payments are due on the 10th of each month to secure your place in the class schedule for the FOLLOWING month
- Absences due to illness, vacation, or other commitments will be recorded in your attendance log.
- If you wish to reserve your place in the class schedule, you will be charged the regular lesson price for that day. If you would rather be removed from the schedule, we require 24 hours notice.
- One Make-up session per absence is complimentary, but if you have to cancel within 24 hours of your Make Up session or you do not show up to the scheduled make up lesson you will then aquire a $5 rescheduling fee in order to make up the make up lesson. Thank you!
- Makeup lessons expire at the end of each calendar year. December absences may be made up in January
POOL SAFETY POLICY
- For the safety, health, and enjoyment of everyone in the pool or on the deck, please read and follow the rules outlined below.
- Play time is limited to a total of 20 minutes.
- THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
- Play time is to be supervised by you, the parent, at all times.
- Absolutely no dropping off of children to be picked up later.
- No glass on the pool deck! We are a barefoot environment.
- Parents are not permitted in the water (Parent and Me classes excluded). You are welcome to sit on the edge of the pool to help ensure your child’s safety.
- Children under the age of 4 1/2 are required to wear a reusable cloth swim diaper. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Stand-up jumping and diving from the side of the pool is not permitted. Please ask your child to sit down on the side of the pool before entering.
- We strictly enforce a no touching, pushing, grabbing, or holding rule. Even expert swimmers can drown when their movement is restricted.
- Children are to play in the shallow water where they can touch the bottom (the area in front of the steps).
- No running on the deck. Please don’t allow your child to hang or play on the hand rails.
- No swinging, tossing, or throwing of toys. Kickboards, fins and noodles are not allowed in the play area.
- Only children scheduled for a lesson that day may be in the pool.